Monday, August 29, 2011

Monogram Monday: Gameday Girls' Pearls

Happy Monogram Monday, everyone! Well, college football season is almost upon us so I decided to highlight The Gameday Girls! Their items include headbands, necklaces and bracelets but they are known for their pearls.
Oh yes, the Gameday Girls have combined two of my favorite things: monograms and pearls! GENIUS!

Monogram Pearls=LOVE

Sorority Letters Also Available
Of course, my personal favorites are the Florida Gators pearls:

Let's Go Gators!
Their pearls are $12 each and if you purchase more than $30 worth of their adorable jewelry, you get a koozie! Pearls and monograms and koozies: three of my favorite things in one deal, this girl is sold. I'll be ordering mine soon and I'll report back!

Koozies!

No comments:

Post a Comment